Physical retailers have had a hard time of it, in the new millennium. 2013 saw half as much foot traffic in brick-and-mortar storefronts, according to ShopperTrak. The times they are a-changin’, as they say, as can be seen from the fact that Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer, has opened a physical storefront in Seattle, WA.
Whether it’s ease and convenience your customers are after, or the need for community in an increasingly digital world, brick-and-mortar storefronts are ready for a comeback!
Are you ready to capture this new traffic? Shopfitting your sunshine coast business ensures you’re ready to impress, by delivering the ultimate customer experience.
Growing Your Storefront With Custom Shopfitting
While we all may be getting a bit burnt out on e-commerce, online shopping has permanently and irrevocably altered our expectations, when it comes to making purchases. Customers expect an exceptional aesthetic experience, with custom lighting and interior design, which become extensions of your brand identity.
A lot of business owners don’t realize the powerful branding of the physical space. We are sensory beings, after all, and memories associated with sights, sounds, and smells are going to stand out from a bunch of anonymous letters on a screen.
Shopfitters In The Sunshine Coast Can Revitalize Your Physical Storefront By:
- Rejuvenating Your Brand Image: The increasing tendency to get out of the house, to go and wander in search of legitimate physical experience means your brick-and-mortar storefront is primed to receive a bunch of fresh eyes and ears. You’ll be welcoming back your loyal customers, as well. A shopfitting overhaul announces to new and old customers alike that you’re back in action, up with the times, and ready for the future.
- Pure Class: Customers of all walks of life have come to expect a world-class shopping experience, no matter where they’re going or what they’re doing. We all expect the royal spa treatment, no matter whether we’re buying avocados or a plasma TV. Upgrade your shopfitting to give them the world-class retail experience they crave.
- Increase The Amount Of Time Spent In-Store: Customers will want to hang out in your brand-new, elegant storefront all day long. More browsing means more impressions, more brand loyalty, more word-of-mouth referrals and, ultimately, more sales.
- Easy Location: We’re all used to being able to find what we want, quickly and immediately, usually without having to ask for help. Anticipate this need with an easy-to-navigate layout that will make your customers feel right at home, even if they don’t know why.
Latest posts by Amanda Whitehead (see all)
- Why In-Store Tech is Becoming Increasingly Important in Retail Shop Fitting - January 10, 2019
- 5 Retail Design Tips From Shopfitting Experts - December 6, 2018
- 5 Ways Office Refurbishment Can Boost Productivity - November 6, 2018