2016 is shaping up to be a hallmark year for physical retail! We wouldn’t if we end up remembering this year as “The Year Of The Storefront”, given the recent rise in physical media sales. Even Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer, has opened a physical storefront in Seattle, WA.
The digital is simply not a replacement for the real. Customers are anticipated to return in droves, in 2016, in search of a high-end retail experience.
A Taste Of Retail Design Expo 2016
The Retail Design Expo is Europe’s leading industry event for industry inspiration and innovation. Retail designers, marketers, merchandisers, and shopfitting professionals from around the world will converge on London in March to share the best, most exciting, retail design innovations for the coming year.
The Retail Design Expo Will Feature:
- 250+ market-leading suppliers – from the UK and overseas covering the broadest range of innovation, inspiration, solutions and services from all supplier sectors
- Designer Pavilion – housing cutting-edge design consultancies and architects
17,000 visitors – from all around the world
- Unrivalled conference programme – 75+ FREE sessions with star-studded speakers from around the world
- NEW Shopper Marketing Conference – in association with POPAI
VM Workshop – with leading specialists demonstrating their craft
- Innovation Awards and Trail – showcasing the very best solutions, products and services the industry has to offer
- Trends Experts – offering invaluable advice on how to grow your future business
- Retail Design, Marketing and VM Visitor Lounges
- Retail Design & VM Student Awards – celebrating the future stars of the industry
- Boundless networking opportunities – throughout the two days
- Co-located with RBTE and Retail Digital Signage Expo – providing 350+ retail solution providers, the biggest conference programme ever and unparalleled networking opportunities
Special Events And Conferences Will Include:
- Current Trends Influencing Design
- Store windows – working with principles of design
- Putting shopper marketing is at the heart of everything a brand touches
- Retail Digital Signage Expo
- Why retail should be all about experiences
- Designer Pavilion
- Retail Design And Marketer Lounge
- Keeping Stores Relevant For Today’s Consumer
- How Brands Can Create A Point Of Difference To Attract Customers Into Stores
- and many, many more!
To get a feel for the Retail Design Expo, check out this video from last year’s RDE:
Thinking of attending? Free Registrations are now open!
If the titles of these workshops and conferences are any indication, blending the virtual with the physical is this year’s hot topic! Get ahead of the curve, and contact one of the Sunshine Coast’s leading shopfitters today!
Not looking for a complete overhaul, but could use with a little sprucing up? Don’t worry! We offer commercial building maintenance plans for the Sunshine Coast, for all of your commercial real estate needs!
Latest posts by Amanda Whitehead (see all)
- What Fields Contribute to Commercial Refurbishment? - June 26, 2018
- How Experts Can Help Your Commercial or Retail Refurbishment - May 19, 2018
- Six Ways New Technology Will Change Shopfitting - May 1, 2018